Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Penis Size Comparison

I found this comparison chart on the internet
I thought it was pretty interesting and funny
Enjoy Today's Post


The following drawings were found and downloaded from this website: http://www.gay-fur.com
This artwork has been posted to illustrate the chart shown above.

This artwork is not intended for anyone under the legal age to view this material and is not intended to offend anyone.

It has been posted for my readers to enjoy.
Please feel free to post your thoughts on these drawings in the comments section below.
If  the drawings intrigue you, visit the website and check it out.










      







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way hot pics you've posted fellow pig!!! My cock was hard multiple times from them.

Anonymous said...

Gay=Awesome

Anonymous said...

Sex sex sex with buls

Unknown said...

www.eroticstrokes.com

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....