Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Guest Post



I'm a 30 y/o Southern Whiteboy from Macon Georgia, Redneck raised and reared.  I'm versatile, but primarily top cute white twinks, but I'm a total bottom slut pig whore for any Black Man that wants to use my mouth and asshole.  I wasn't raised to like Black people but it's a fetish that's taken on a life of its own for me.  

When I was 15, a Black farmer from up the road from our place popped my anal cherry.  I was hooked and from then on until his family moved away about 7 years ago, he would do me at least twice a week in his mobile home.  I would go over to his place under the cover of helping out a fellow farming family, but when the family was gone to town, he and I would get it on.  He also had a gay nephew I went to school with that he messed around with so he introduced us sexually also then I had both him and his nephew to please.  He also had some friends from a couple nearby towns who came over a few times to fuck me as well with their big black cocks. 

When I turned 16 and got my learners permit, I'd frequent the rumored gloryholes too and got to take some more big black cock that way too. 

I moved to Atlanta for a short time in my twenties to see what city life was all about and my 23rd bday was spent getting gang fucked by 13 black boys over the course of two days.  Felt so good but was afraid to fart for a week. 

I grew up on a farm, so was thrilled to see the pic you added of the guy's cock with his horse.  
Keep up the great blog and thanks for letting me know I'm not the only one out there that likes this shit.

All the best man,

Jay





       




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

IREMEMBER THE FIRST TIME I WAS TURNED OUT BY A BIG BLACK HUNG UNCUT BUCK IT WAS IN HI-SCHOOLI I WAS IN THE GYM SHOWER AND THERE WAS 3 REALLY BUFF HORSE HUNG UNCIRCUMCISED BLACK BOYS SHOWERING AND STROKING THEIR HUNG LONG FORESKINNED COCKS AS I ENTERED AND WHEN I WAS IN HI SCHOOL I ALWAYS HAD THE SMALLEST COCK AND BALLSACK OF ANYBODY SO I WASREALLY INTIMIDATED BY THESE 3 HUGLY HUNG BIG BLACK STUDS LOOKING AT MY LITTLE WHITE UNCUT DICK AND BALLS AND THEN THEY ALL STARTED LAUGHING AND TALKING ABOUT HOW SMALL MY LITTLE ANT EATER COCKS WAS AND THEN THEY ALL SURRONDED ME AND ASKED ME IF I WANTED TO FEEL WHAT A REAL MAN SIZE COCK FELT LIKE AND BEFOR I NEW IT I WAS ON MY WHITE ASS KNEES WITH 3 10 INCH LONG THICK UNCUT BLACK COCKS BEING SHOVED INTO MY MOUTH AND I LOVED SUCKING ON ALL THAT BLACK FORESKIN AND THEN SWALLOWING THEIR LOADS OF CUM THAT CAME SHOOTING OUT THEIR HUGE BALLSACKS AFTER THAT I WAS MOUTH FUCKED BY EVERY BLACK UNCUT STUD IN THE HI SCHOOL ABOUT 100 OTHER BLACK STUDS THRU THENEXT 2 YEARS OF HI SCHOOL!!

Anonymous said...

continueing my story i ended up sucking black uncut cock everyday for the next 2 years most about 90 out of 100 were uncircumcised and no black cock was smaller than 8 inches with a boner and several 11 inches+ those were always very inpressive and the black bucks with the long overhangs of foreskin some a inch long hangging tight or loose over those big black horse cocks i evan sucked a few of their fathers and grandfathers big black ole ripe smegma filled hooded buck cocks!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

My god I would live to Fuck that huge black dick.. Mmmmm!!

Dave said...

I fucking love your pics.. would give anything to Fuck that huge black meat ;-)

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....