Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Sharing


I want to share with my readers an old exchange of emails about hooking up for sex.
Enjoy!
My Ad
Looking for some Local Fuck Buddies Into Nasty Pig Sex
Fisting, Dildos, Piss, Fucking, Cum Eating
Let's be "Buddies"


Would Love Getting Into Lots Of Hot Pig Sex With You, I'm Versatile And Love Giving And Taking Anything You Like Getting Into, I'm Uncut And Can Sure Have My Cock Nice And Cheesy For You To Clean Up Good......Wxxxxx
Right up front I can tell what part of my ad excited you.
Anything else? I'm into some kinky pig sex.
Looking to have a small party at my hotel before spending time at one of the bookstores.
what all would you be interested in getting into?
I'll have a pig buddy of mine with me Thursday the 2nd. Friday the 3rd I'm on my own
Any suggestion? Any buddies want to join in also?
Sam

You Fucking Sound So Good, I Can Get Into Any Pig Sex You Wanna Do, The Nastier It Is The Better For Me, Would Love Joining You And You Pig Buddy Sometime, I'm Sure All Three Of Us Can Have A Really Nasty Time Together, Is Your Pig Buddy Uncut Too, If So We All Can Have Our Cocks Coated In Cheese For Each Other To Eat Clean, When We Meet I Don't Want You Guys Take A Shower I Love A Nice Smelly Body For My Tongue To Lick All Over From Your Head To The Bottom Of Your Feet, I Love A Guy Have A Hot Smelly Hole So I Can Clean It Up Good For him, We All Gotta Meet Real Soon......Wxxxx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sam are you from vancouver/portland area? i will give a phone #if you are in the area!!

Anonymous said...

HEY UNCUT STUDS IF YOU WANT YOUR HOOD TONGUED INTO AND SEED SUCKED OUT OF YOUR BALLSACK AND ARE IN THE VANCOUVER,WA/PORTLAND,OREGON AREA GIVE ME A HIT.HAVE TO BE DISCRETE AS I'AM A MARRIED UNCUT COCK SUCKER!! 6' 160LBS 50YO 6'' UNCUT BONER SHAVED ASSCRACK SMALL SHAVED BALLSACK TRIMMED HIGH AND TIGHT BUSH. BROWN HAIR TRIMMED BEARD PREFER UNCIRCUMCISED COCK SHAVED ASS BALLBAG AND TRIMMED BUSH ANY SIZE UNCUT COCK 9'' OR BIGGER CUT CLEAN SHAVED COCK WILL SUCK YOUR SEED OUT AND SWALLOW YOUR CUM LIC YOUR CLEAN SHAVE MANPUSSY AND TEABAG YOUR BALLS !! YOUR UNCUT COCK SUCKING BUDDY!!

Anonymous said...

UNCIRCUMCISED STUDS WANTED TO PLEASURE WITH MY MOUTHPUSSY!! VANCOUVER,WA/PORTLAND,OREGON AREA BLACK UNCUT+++ SHAVED+++ UNCIRCUMCISED ++++

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....