Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Ass Play



Get on your knees he screamed at me.
I want some of that white Ass.
You’ve been a good Pig cleaning my raunchy dirty cock and then licking my dirty Ass clean.

You’re Ass deserves some attention now!

I’m going to bury my 11 inch Black Cock deep inside your White Ass and fuck the living shit out of you. You’re going to be begging me for more fucking.

Then your ass is going to get stuffed with those huge dildos lying over there.

Before I’m done with your Pig Ass, my Black hand and arm are going to be buried deep inside your Piggy Asshole.
You’re going to be my Puppet Boy!
*************************************************
The Cock...



The Man...

The Cock Sucking...


The Fucking...

  

The Toys...

The Fisting...





The End Result....












3 comments:

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL HUGE HORSE HUNG BLACK BUCK STUD COCK ON THESE SUPERIOR BLACK MEN WITH THEIR HUGE BREEDING COCKS AND HUGE BALLSACKS FULL OF BLACK SEED FOR OUR LITTLE COCKED WHITE MOUTH PUSSY"S AND WHITE MANPUSSY HOLES TO LET THE ALPHA MACHO BLACK BUCKS PLEASURE THEMSELVES IN MY WHITE MOUTH AND ASSHOLE!!

Anonymous said...

I REMEMBER THE FIRST TIME I SERVED ANDPLEASURED A HUGE HORSE HUNG BLACK BUCK STUD WE WERE IN HI SCHOOL AND EVEN THOUGH WE WERE YOUNG MEN HE HAD A LONG THICK OVERHANG OF BLACK FORESKIN THAT COVERED HIS 10 INCH BONER AND AS I STARTED TO SUCKLE ON HIS HUGE THICK LONG BLACK COCK I COULD TASTE THE RIPE PUNGENT SMEGMA BUILD UP UNDER HIS LONG TIGHT HOOD AND AS I SKINNNED HIM BACK HIS PINK COCK HEAD WAS COVERED IN A LAYER OF HIS MAN CHEESE HE FED ME HIS LENGHT OF BLACK STUD COCK AS I KNEELED ON THE GYM SHOWER FLOOR AND AS THE SHOWER WATER RAN OVER US HE FUCKED MY WHITE COCK HUNGRY FOR BIG BLACK UNCIRCUMCISED WHITE PUSSY MOUTH AND I FONDLED HIS BIG LOW HANGGING SACK OF BLACK BALLS AS MY OWN LITTLE 5 INCH UNCUT WHITE COCK STARTED TO SPEW MYLOAD AT THE TASTE OF HIS HUGE BLACK MANHOOD FUCKING INTO MY MOUTH AND AS HIS BALLSACK STARTED TO TIGHTHEN UP ANDPUMP OUT HIS SEED DOWN MY THROAT AND GUT HE CALLED ME HIS WHITE LITTLE DICK COCKSUCKER AFTER I DRAINED HIS 10INCHES OF BLACK MANHOOD I WOULD SERVICE HIM AND ALL HIS BLACK HUNG UNCUT BLACK STUD BUDDIES!!

Butch 57 said...

Yes got hard over the fisted puppets and the stud cock dipping with cum and assjuice

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....