Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, December 4, 2011

fascination for urinals


I can’t help it. I have this strange fascination for urinals.
So, there are these public arenas where men touch their cocks – no, hold their cocks – in a very casual, mundane, everyday manner.
They are called MEN’S ROOM.

They stand there holding their cocks and pissing and generally ignoring each other and chasing cigarette ends and gum down the drain with their stream.
Then they just put away their cocks and leave! All over!
Sometimes, the most ordinary, everyday things are the most strange and amazing and wonderful.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

there is nothing hotter than pulling up to a mens urinal trough and pulling my little uncut white cock out and then gazing at staring at all the other well hung studs stroking themselves and getting their flow of piss going as i stare at their bigger uncut cocks and i licmy lips to let the studs know i will pleasure thier manhooded cocks if they want me to!!

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....