Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Cock Size…


So what is normal?
Judging by the pictures posted, anything from one inch erect to twelve inches is normal, in the sense that somewhere in the world there are millions of men with a cock that size.
Sure, most men fit into a range of between five and six inches when erect, but it's still true that cocks occur in all shapes and sizes often enough for anything to be considered normal, no matter how long or short it may be.

Why do we seem to admire or envy big cocks so much?
Maybe it's because from the moment we can understand how important a cock is to a man we somehow assume that the bigger the cock, the bigger the man.

We think the ultimate symbol of masculinity is the cock, so it follows that the larger the size of your cock, the more masculine you are.

The following posts will be on Cock Size, how man measures up and facts about Cock Size from all around the globe.

Am I a Size Queen?
Read my post and see if you figure it out.
For the last posting on this subject, I will post my true inner thoughts on the subject of Size.

Here is some health information on your Cock.
Learn to take care of it.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....