Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

My - rant and rave


Alright readers, it’s time for me to rant and rave.

I have bitten my tongue long enough.
Now it is time that I express how I feel about something very dear to me.

I cannot stand it when a gay man compares himself to a woman.
This includes calling his asshole a pussy or like the post that has pissed me off.
I hate it when a gay man refers to his mouth as a pussy.

As a Gay Man, we should be proud that another man, gay, straight or bi decides that he prefers how we make him feel then how a cunt does.

My mouth and ass are a Man’s mouth and ass. I want the man using them for his pleasure to know it.
He can call them whatever he wants to that will get his moment closer and bigger, but I know what they are.

One of my readers always refers to his mouth as a MOUTHPUSSY. I find that degrading in the wrong way.
I don’t want my reader to quit posting his comments. His comments are very good and I enjoy reading them. I have even used his comments in a couple of posting. To you, whoever you are, thank you for posting comments. I hope to see more. They add color to my postings.

YES SIR BLACK BUCK STUD!! I WILL PLEASURE YOUR HUGE SUPERIOR BLACK UNCUT COCK AND TAKE YOUR BLACK SEED INTO MY MOUTHPUSSY AND SWALLOW YOUR BLACK SEED DOWN MY WHITE PUSSY THROAT!!

I just needed to post my feelings on two very important parts of my body that I use to service a Man’s sexual needs.
Why would you want to compare something as nice as a Man’s mouth…









to a nasty smelly old pussy?

Why would you compare something so beautiful as a Man’s asshole…

to an ugly old pussy?

Just my thoughts.

Thanks to my readers who comment on my post. Please feel free to express your thoughts on this subject down below in the comments box. I will still suck your cock no matter how small or big it is.
The difference in size is one of the things that add to the excitement and pleasure of servicing a Man’s sexual needs and desires.
And you can call your holes whatever makes you feel like the whore/pig you are.










5 comments:

LORDPATRICK said...

I absolutely agree! What also make me mad is when gay men talk about other men as "she". No we are MEN! I'm not a woman.

SamBear said...

I forgot to add
I Hate it when I hear two Gay Men say
GIRL FRIEND!

I hear this a lot at one of the local bookstores I cruise.

Anonymous said...

I'AM THE STUD WITH THE MOUTHPUSSY AND MANPUSSY HO LE! I'AM A MACHO FUCK AND DO NOT CONSIDER MYSELF EVEN GAY I JUST LOVE COCK UNCUT AND THE BIGGER THE BETTER I SAY I HAVE A MOUTH PUSSY BECAUSE IF I GIVE A BIG UNCUT COCK PLEASURE AND LET THE STUD USE MY MOUTH AND MANPUSSY HOLE THAT IS WHAT I'AMLETTING HIM HAVE IS NOT MY MACHO TRASH TALKING EATING MOUTH BUT MY FOR MAN PLEASURE MOUTH PUSSY!! AND IF HE THINKS HE IS MAN ENOUGH FOR MY TIGHT CLEAN SHAVED MANPUSSY NOT MY SHIT HOLE IT IS FOR MY PLEASURE AND HIS LIKE A PUSSY!! SO I'AM AS TOUGH AND REDNECK AND MACHO AS ANY FUCK GOING BUT I DO LET MY PLEASURE COME FROM MY MOUTH PUSSY AND MANCUNT HOLE!!

SamBear said...

What really matters is
Each To His Own
If both of you are enjoying it on whatever level, I guess it doesn't matter what you call your pleasure holes.
I just wanted to express my thoughts on the matter.
Please don't ever stop commenting on my post. I really enjoy reading them.
As I noted before, your post spark me as to future post.
I thought the high school posting was great.
Happy Holiday
and please
Keep Up the Good Work Giving Pleasure To Other Men.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU TOO!! LAST NITE WAS EXCEPTIONAL AT THE GYM! GOT INTO THE SHOWER ROOM LATE AND HEARD 2 OTHER SHOWER HEADS GOING AS I STEPPED AROUND THE CORNER THERE WERE TWO BIG BLACK HUGELY HUNG SHIT BRICK HOUSE BUILD UNCIRCUMCISED BUCKS STANDING UNDER THE HOT SHOWER HEADS JUST LETTING THE WATER RUN OFF THEMSELVES BOTH BUCKS WERE SWINGGING 9+ INCH LIMP BLACK THICK COCKS ONE HAD A LONG TIGHTLY BUNCHED UP FORESKIN HANGGING A GOOD INCH LONG OVER THE END OF HIS LONG THICK BLACK MEAT THE OTHER STUD HAD A THICK LOOSE HANGGING OPEN LIKE A SMALL MOUTH BASS OVERHANG OF COCK SKIN THAT HE HAD TWO OF HIS FINGERS IN CLEANING OUT HIS COCK HEAD THEY BOTH WATCHED ME AS I TOOK THE SHOWER HEAD BETWEEN THEM EVEN THOUGH I HAD A CHOICE OF 10 SHOWER HEADS AWAY FROM THEM AND AS SOON AS THEY LOOKED DOWN AT MY CLEAN SHAVED LITTLE 3 INCH LONG LIMP UNCUT DICK AND MY LITTLE PINK BALLBAG THEY NEW THEY HAD A BLACK UNCUT SIZE ENVIOUS SIZE JEALOUS COCK SUCKER BETWEEN THEM THEY BOTH STARTED TO STROKE THEIR HUGE LONG THICK BLACK MEAT POLES AND WERE SPREADING THEIR LEGS APART TO LET THEIR BALLSACKS SWING FREE I JUST WENT DOWN TO MY KNEES AND THEY BOTH JUST TURNED TOWARDSME AND BOTH SLAPPED THEIR BIG BLACK UNCUT COCKS RIGHT TO MY MOUTHPUSSY THAT WAS GAPPEDOPEN AND READY TO PLEASUREAND WORSHIP THOSE BLACK STUD COCKS I GRABBED THOSE NOW 10+ INCH LONG HARD BLACK BONERS AN D WITHIN 5 MINUTES I WAS DRINKING DOWN TWO LOADS OF BLACK SEED SHOOTING INTO MY MOUTH PUSSY AND ALL OVER MY FACE CHEST AND THEY WERE SPRAYING EACH OTHERS COCKS AND BALLS WITH THEIR COPIOUS AMOUNTS OF CUM I LICKED UP AS MUCH AS I COULD AND MY OWN LITTLE WHITE PECKER SHOT OFF ONTO THE SHOWER ROOM FLOOR BEFOR I GOT OFF MY KNEES AND THE STUDS FINISHED SHOWERING AND THEIR HUGE HORSE COCKS WERE STILL SEMI HARD AS THEY LEFT THE SHOWER AND SHOWED OFF THEIR DRAINED BLACK UNCUT STUD COCKS TO THE REST OF THE LITTLE DICKED WHITE DUDES IN THE LOCKER ROOM!

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....