Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Google search


I was searching for a Picture using Google the other night.
I was surprised when this one came up of me sucking a nice cock through a glory hole.

I don’t know. Just never thought of me showing up in Google

I think from now on, I will crop more of my face from the pictures I post.
There have been over 200,000 visitors to my blog since I started it.
I have 135 folks who follow my blog and many more who just check it daily for the stuff I post.
Check out the map on the side bar. It is amazing the different countries where I have readers.

For your enjoyment, I am posting a few more cocks I have sucked over the years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....