Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Thursday, December 1, 2011

2-10-2011 Thursday Lunch Buffet


These are my notes from a good lunch break at one of the local bookstores.
I never took the time to detail it out but thought someone might enjoy it.


#5 occupied – went in #4 to check it out
Nice average size uncut cock begging to be sucked.
Tried pictures – not much luck
Sucked him until he fingered the hole for mine. I had to piss too bad.
Left and went to Men’s Room

Took Piss and picture of it.


Cruised old guy in Men’s Room. Went in #3 together. Nice uncut cock.
Nipple play.
Sucked him and he fucked my mouth.
Took picture of his cock.
Turned him on and made him harder.
Fed me his load.

#9 was occupied and the guy in #10 was leaving the booth.
Checked it out.
Nice big cock
Sucked on it.
Didn’t get very hard, but I enjoyed working on it.
Took some pictures.
He fingered the hole.
I left.
He came out and was a nice looking older man. A little too skinny for my likes

Checked out Men’s Room
Strange older man cruised me.
Let me see his uncut cock
Would not let me do anything, even touch it.

Booth #9 Occupied
Guy rubbing his crotch.
I fingered the glory hole.
He turned his butt toward the hole. Jeans
Left
Few minutes later I went back and checked again
Stroking a nice long cock.
Pictures – not very good.
Sucked him for a while
Pocket alarm went off letting me know it was time to go.
Told pot bellied buddy it was worth checking out.
He went in and stayed.
Left the building…


Parking lot
Big white Dodge 500 pick up truck parked next to mine.
Hot Redneck type with Fu Manchu type mustache sitting in it stroking a big uncut cock.
Told he had a nice cock and went on my way.

I think I missed writing about this one
Very nice looking!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....