Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

2-3-XX Friday


This has had really been a bad week for me for hunting man cock to service. I have had to work most days this past week ten hour days at work. Then there were other personal matters I needed to tend to.

About 2:30 PM I stopped by the Adult Bookstore on Glenwood out near the airport. I was in the area and there were several vehicles in the parking lot so I figured way not check the place out.

I should have known my luck wouldn’t be good. After paying the $1.00 cover fee for the video booth area, I was disappointed that there were only two guys back there. Both of them were waiting for Mr. Right to show up.


I waited around for a few minutes and no one else came in so I went on my way back to town.
On the way back toward town, I stopped and got some real beef at W@ndi’s.


************************
From the ABS on Glenwood, I headed on over to the ABS on Guess Road.

As usual I went to the Men’s Room and did a quick flush out of my asshole. I am always hopeful that there will be a guy there that wants to play in my ass.

Then I paid my five dollars and headed on back to the video booth area where the glory holes are.



As I entered the main hallway which leads to the video booth areas, I found one of ABS Fuck-buds sitting on a stool near the video games playing with his phone. I stopped and chatted with him for a few minutes.

Took picture of S’s cock


I gave him a quick suck so I could have the taste of his cock in my mouth.

We talked some in corner and he told me the place had been dead since he got there a couple hours earlier

Then an older guy cruised me.

I walked up to him and started some foreplay in the hallway.

I sucked his cock and finger fucked his ass some.

There were too many people around and this made him nervous. He wanted to feed me his load but couldn’t.

I decided to check out the other side.

I was pleased to see him follow me over there.

I sucked him some more while he sat on stool. Of course it was only him and myself

It didn’t take him long to pop his load down my throat.

After that guy had packed his cock away and left the area, a guy with S&P hair, who somewhat of a shortest guy told me he wanted to feel my mouth..

I kneeled in front of him and sucked him some in hallway, with some very light nipple play to his nipples.

The 1st guy came back again and watched me.

He allowed me to take a picture of his nice suck able cock.

Then I sucked him some more while the other guy watched.



The place became very dead so I left to go to ABC store before going home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....