Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, May 15, 2016

5-1-20XX a




I had a very interesting thing happen to me today.


I stopped by the local Target store to pick up some condoms for a session with a visiting Top next week.
I went to get the magnum size for my dildos.



I'm a good boy and I always put a condom on any toy that I stuff up an ass.

For some reason, this size rubber is hard to find in this area.


Either there are a lot of big dick men or some men with an ego issue.


Every store I went to was out of them.


Well let me get back to my store. I paid for the condoms and as I was leaving the register, the sales girls says: "sir, here your gift receipt" She explained to me that if I was giving them as a gift and they were the wrong size or color, the person I gave them to would need this receipt to exchange them.

I know she was just trained to tell that and she didn't even think about what I had just bought.


I think that had to be the funniest thing to happen to me lately.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....