Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Monday, May 30, 2016

Happy Memorial Day 2016


Memorial Day Salute


Memorial Day honors the men and women who died while
serving in the U.S. military.


Originally known as Decoration Day, it originated in the years following the Civil War and became an official federal 
holiday in 1971.


Now I honor those soldiers both Men and Women and those who were not sure of their gender who serve to protect our freedom and those that have been killed for stupidity.



Go out and find a soldier, an airman, a marine or a sailor and give yourself to them for some sexual enjoyment.

Be sure to tell them to be safe and that you appreciate what they are doing to protect us and the world.



To these brave Military Personnel…

I salute you!


Enjoy these pics of Military Men


























No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....