Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Saturday, May 21, 2016

I love it when


I love it when


I love it when a nigger buries his cock balls deep inside me, 

and unleashes his full gallon of thick black man’s cum!


I have a reoccurring dream where there are hundreds of 

horse hung niggas standing in a line in front of me.


I have my mouth open for dozens of continuous hours as each nigga takes his 

turn gagging me with his monster size cock.

Then he moves around behind me and rams his huge black uncut cock up my 

sloppy gapping pig-hole.



Fucking me like crazy until he explodes inside of me and fills me 

with his pure black man’s essence.


Once one is done, the next one in line takes his place until I have 

pleasured every single nigga in the lineup.

The next night I have the same dream but with different horny Black Men.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....