Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Saturday, May 21, 2016

Follow me



Follow me


Lead me not into temptation …
oh hell, who am I kidding - I know the short cut!

        

Follow me to the places that Men go to meet other Men to have real Sex.


Hard core with no rules.

Sweaty, Greasy, Deep Pounding, Man to Man Sex


Open your mouth and take in the true Essence of Man


Worship the AllMighty Cock.


Bow down to the Men with Huge ManHood


Consume the fluids from these Men


Bring forth those young Men and honor them


Let them Thrust their arms deep inside you through your asshole


Give yourself to every Man in need of pleasure through using
your body, your mind and your soul


Follow me to the places that Men go to meet other Men to have real Sex.




End








No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....