Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Saturday, May 28, 2016

Dildo fucking at the bookstore


Dildo fucking at the bookstore

Recently I had an arranged date with a hot fucker who wanted me to fuck him with one of my dildos through a glory hole.
This is his profile from one of the cruising sites on the internet.
************
slut boi
(popper me up) all holes open
slide it in deep

bimwm looking for occasional play.
love to have my holes used while being verbally abused.
love to suck, fuck and eat cum (more the better).
discreet, dd free, clean, good all around guy.
 would like to find a regular to be able to enjoy all the benefits.
 i'm very open minded so doubt you could suggest anything that would turn me off. give it a try.
 looking to be your slut boi.
love spit roasting


I'm:
Bi 
Position:
Bottom
Cock Size:
Average
Cut/Uncut:
cut
Age:
52
Height:
6' 0'' (183cm)
Weight:
180lbs (82kg)
Body Type:
Toned
Body Hair:
Shaved
Ethnicity:
Caucasian
Safer Sex:
Rather Not Say


***********************
I had a great time fucking him and he put on a show fucking himself with my dildo.

This is the dildo I used fucking him…


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....